- Scan the QR code and enter the tower directly – easy!
- Get panoramic views of Shanghai from the 88th floor, perched among the glitzy skyscrapers of the Pudong skyline
- Hop in the super speed elevator and rush from the 1st to the 88th floor in just 45 seconds!
- Not afraid of heights? Have a wander on the world’s highest outdoor glass skywalk at 340.6m – no handlebars here!
- Easily accessible by subway Line 2 from Lujiazui Station and right next to the Oriental Pearl Tower and Shanghai Tower
Shanghai is a city defined by its skyline, and what better place to soak up the incredible urban sprawl and neon lights than the Jin Mao Tower. Tucked amongst the skyscrapers of the Pudong financial district, the tower’s 88th floor observation deck gives awesome views of its surrounding architectural giants and seemingly-never ending cityscape, an unforgettable part of a trip to Shanghai. There’s even more in store at the Jin Mao Tower for the bravest of visitors in the form of an outdoor skywalk through the clouds!
- The Observation Deck
It’s a fast and comfortable ride to the top in the Jin Mao Tower’s elevators, racing from the 1st to the 88th floor in just 45 seconds. Sitting at 340.1m, take in the 360-degree view of both sides of the Huangpu River and soak up the seamless mix of old and new that embodies Shanghai. The coin-operated telescopes will help you spot your next destinations on the Bund and the Pudong skyline!
- The Atrium
Peer into the Jin Mao Tower’s open atrium and look all the way down to the Hyatt Regency. Nicknamed by its architects as the ‘time and space tunnel’, the atrium is 27 meters in diameter and its 28 levels of corridors are illuminated by neon lights. This very Instagrammable sight is a futuristic touch you won’t forget.
- Jin Mao Tower Skywalk
Is simply admiring the view from an observation deck not enough? Step outside and discover the Jin Mao Tower Skywalk! At 60m long, 1.2m wide, and 340.6m above ground, this is the world’s highest outdoor glass skywalk. It’s completely handrail-free with full safety protection, letting you unlock the ultimate viewing experience as you walk among the clouds and peer down at Shanghai’s unrivaled beauty. Not for the fainthearted!
- Jin Mao Tower 88th Floor Observation Deck ticket
- Skywalk (if selected)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please use the QR code to gain admission
- If purchasing the Skywalk ticket, please bring your passport and arrive 30 minutes in advance at 88th floor to receive your ticket
- Opening Time: 08:30-21:30 (last admission 21:00)
- Address: 88 Century Avenue, Lujiazui, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Adult: Height 1.31m+
Child: Height 0.91-1.3m
Infant: Height 0-0.9m
Senior: Age 70+
Free admission for children under 90cm Discounted tickets for seniors 70+ can be purchased onsite
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking