Shanghai is one of the most famous morder city in the world,mosst people come to Shanghai first see its skyscrapers,heavy traffic and busy people.Eevry city has its unique history and different side hidden in each corner of the city.Today,let’s discovery this city’s other side in different way.
If you have been to Xintiandi area in Shanghai,then we suggest you to come here.Compared to Shanghai’s Xintiandi area, which is imbued with 21st century lifestyles, Tianzifang is more Shanghaiese, nostalgic, historic and unexpected, and offers tourists sweet memories of the past.Tianzifang situated on bustling Taikang Road in a typical Shanghai “shikumen.” Known as a factory-converted art street, Tianzifang is not a well-preserved commercial street or factory zone, yet it is regarded as an Eden for Shanghai’s visual and innovation industries.
Wukang Road, originally Route Ferguson, is a historic road in the Xuhui District of Shanghai, China, located in the western part of the former French Concession area of the city. In 2011 Wukang Road was recognized as one of the National Historic and Cultural Streets of China.Wukang Road is only 1.17 kilometres long, but is lined with 37 officially protected historic buildings. The buildings in the road incorporate a diverse range of architectural styles, including Mediterranean, French Renaissance, English, and Art Deco. The area is characterized by quiet streets lined with wutong (London plane) trees.
Wukang Road has been home for numerous Chinese celebrities, especially during the mid-20th century. Famous residents include revolutionary Huang Xing, first lady Soong Ching-ling, high-ranking politicians Zhou Fohai, Tang Shaoyi, Chen Lifu, Chen Guofu, Chen Yi, Deng Xiaoping, writers Ba Jin, Zheng Zhenduo, Li Shizeng, singer Zhou Xuan, and many movie stars and business tycoons.
Today we will walk along this road to well know its history and the celebrities once lived here.Enjoy a leisurely high tea at one of the shop,to comunicate and share your thoughts about this these architectures.
Huangpu River Cruise:
Taking a cruise boat along the Huangpu River, you will take a glimpse of yangpu bridge, Nanpu bridge and Shanghai oriental pearl tv tower on both sides. various exotic architectural buildings on the west bank of Huangpu river stand opposite to various modern skyscrapers on the east bank.After this round trip along the Huangpu River,we will drive you back to your hotell,hope you enjoyed the tour.
13:30 PIck up transfer from your hotel
14:00 – 15:00 Tianzifang
15:00 – 17:30 Wukang Road with High Tea
17:30 – 19:00 Huangpu River Cruise
19:30 Return transfer to your hotel.
- Private round-trip transfer from and to Shanghai centrally-located hotel
- Professional English-speaking guide service
- Licensed professional driver
- Ticket of Huangpu River Cruise
- High Tea at Wukang Road
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- When your order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. or message Our tour guide will contact you before 20:00 one day in advance, inform you of the pick-up time and check the schedule
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use
Confirmation will be received at time of booking,please provide your personal information and contact details when booking.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
Admission times and opening hours are in local time.
To ensure that you receive the booking confirmation, please provide your complete personal information and contact information on the booking page.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Infant (1-3 years old) is free, they do not occupy a seat.
A maximum of 6 people per booking.
Please wear comfortable shoes.
Sun block is necessary in Summer
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.